Warriors Ohlone Night

November 9, 2017

The reigning champions of the NBA- the Golden State Warriors are set to play the New Orleans Pelicans, on Saturday the 25th of November in the Oracle Arena

That night, will be unlike any other at the Oracle Arena, especially for Ohlone staff, students and associates.

Students, staff and those they invite will gather at the Oracle Arena for the Warriors’ Ohlone College Night.

All are invited to purchase tickets to the game on the website, using the promotional code, ‘OHLONE’ and $10 from the cost of their ticket will be donated to the Ohlone Food Pantry.

According to Canvas, tickets to the event are $95and the deadline for orders is Nov. 15.

The Ohlone Food Pantry is a project spearheaded in “May 2015 by the Ohlone College Office of Student Life. According to Ohlone’s website, the Ohlone Pantry has helped 50 students in need.

Hopefully with the help of Ohlone Night, the food pantry will help even more Ohlone students get access to the food resources they need in order to thrive physically and academically, with the help of Ohlone Night. The mission is to, “help feed students in need.”

In terms of numbers of people at the event, Nicholas Smith says, “we typically get about 50-75 people for these games”. The more people that come to Ohlone Night, the more money that is raised for TOP and subsequently the more food that The Ohlone can provide to students who would not otherwise have the resources.

Ohlone students and staff are not the only people who can participate in Ohlone Night. Anyone who uses the Ohlone promo code can get involved. The more the merrier.